Friday, February 20, 2009

I know! I know! I know!

Ok, so I understand that i havent blogged in forever, and im sorry. But im here now..and all can be well with the world. According to Bethany, I was at the bottom of her list....which is a really long list by the way. So now im at the top..for a while at least! ;o) So things are going well with me. Work is kicking my butt big time. Nights are so hard to work. I work 12 hour shifts, from 7pm to 7am! Its rough, but i cant complain really. I have a good job, and a steady income, and during these hard times that is a big deal.

So there is something that i wanted to share with you. I hope it makes you laugh. I laugh every time i see it. Let me first preface the rest of this post. In no way am i trying to be mean, belittle, put down or any kind of negative connotation that might be associated with what im about to talk about. I just get a kick out of it, pure and simple. So if you are offended please dont be, it is not my intention.

So of the many games Tara and I play there is one that always makes me laugh, and it is the hardest of them all. Its called "find the longest most boisterous church name that you can find. Things such as "Deliverance Holiness Zion" or Tbernacle free will of God Church" Those are just examples. Although there are certain aspects of the church name that make them worthy of recognition. Things like the length of the name..the longer the better, and to be really good it must contain, Tabernacle, or Deliverance.

Well we hit the mother load. Its a church called...."Born Again Free Deliverance Tabernacle Church of God The Apostle's Faith Inc." They have a website as well www.bornagainfree.com

I laughed for days..i'm still laughing! Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed it as much as i did! So the next time you are out and about, see what you can find!

1 comment:

amber said...

finally, i can rest assured that i can be born again, inc.