Sunday, September 27, 2009

Long time no see

Well it's rather apparent that I've fallen off the face of the world. My last post was in like Febuary. Wow, So there is so much to update, and to be honest I really dont feel like typing it all out for you. Sorry. The important thing is that I'm doing well. I love my job. I'm in the Air Force for those of you that forgot. :-) I've been able to do some pretty cool and important things. The last six months have been hard though. It seems that when it rains, it pours. And thats okay. I remain positive and encouraged. My house still has not sold and I believe that it is the bain of my existance. j/k I'm sure it will sell soon. I have been on nights for that last 3 months so as I sit here and write it's 2am. woo woo! I know right. I have to work tomorrow night, but I go back to days next week. Which will be really good, some what of a normal schedule. I'm still playing drums as much as possible. With my ipod of course. I dont have as much time as i would like considering that my work week has changed considerably over that last two months. I work Sunday though thursday, 12 hour days. Wednesday is more like 6 to 8 hours, but still. So I look forward to my weekends. I miss SRC so much! The people, the word and of course drums! Viva Groupa Mangera! Well I promise that I am going to try and be more consistant. Even though I am working a ton, I seem to have found a routine. I hope this finds all of you well. Have a great Sunday!

Jeremy

2 comments:

bhernandez said...

We miss you Jeremy, wish we could see you! Miss your drum playing...and Seth is asking if you miss him...your little buddy????

Praying for you!

Benjy and Anabel

AF Drummer said...

How could I not miss my wild man!! I'm sure he's 6 feet tall by now! Thanks for your prayers! I need all the help I can get! :-)