Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally

Well Last night was my last night on night shift and boy am I relieved! I don't think I could take much more. Hopefully with this day schedule I'll have even more consistency. Although....having to get up at 4-430am to be at work at 530am isn't going to be easy initially. But I'll get into a rhythm I'm sure. I also turned on my twitter! So I will feel connected to the world once again. I had set it so that I wouldn't receive any updates during the day, since I was sleeping. I'm going to pick up my sister this weekend. She lives 2 hours away and I haven't seen her since I dropped her off in Greenville when school started. She's in college there and lives in a house with two other girls. I don't like to talk about it. :-) Over protective I know but you wouldn't want it any other way. :-) Really that's about it. Nothing to exciting. I plan to play drums today since I haven't been able to do that as much as I want lately, and go hang with a friend. His birthday is this weekend and I'm trying my hardest to get him to tell me where he wants to go eat for his big bday dinner. We normally go to Tony Roma's, but it closed, so uh...we'll see how that goes. Stay tuned!

J

No comments: