Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Give

So I gave blood today, which is cool. You get to answer a bunch of extremely personal questions, but i guess it comes with the territory. So I'm sitting in the chair doing my thing, and the machine starts beeping indicating that i am finished. So the phlebotomous comes over and gets everything squared away with my arm. Then she takes some guase(sp), puts it in the crease of my elbow and then she says to me, "Apply pressure and raise your hand like you have a question." and i thought to myself.....what if i have a story?

3 comments:

Josiah said...

i hate having blood drawn from me with a passion! haha i think its spelled *gauze*.

Bethany Hernandez said...

man, joey's just correcting all of your mistakes!

AF Drummer said...

Its all that male bonding we've been doing...going on lots of adventures and stuff. So i think that he's earned the right.