Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The first shall be last and the last shall be first....

So last Friday for PT we had a free day, and everyone was playing football. So i decided to play as well. There were 12 of us total. The 2 captains are picking teams and slowly but surely the numbers dwindled down to me and one other guy. You guessed it, i got picked last! How awesome is that?!?! I think that i earned my worth though, I scored to receiving touchdowns, then i got "promoted" to quarterback (you know, the guy that throws the ball), and i threw for 3 TD's. not bad.

This past Monday we also had a free day, and we played football again. This time i got picked first and was again "promoted" to QB. I didnt do as well this time. I threw two interceptions. My rating wasnt that great. Oh well I had a good time. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

is "i scored to receiving touchdowns" supposed to be "i scored two receiving touchdowns"?