Friday, November 28, 2008

Home again!

Well this thanksgiving has been very bitter sweet. Leaving San Angelo and the family that i have grown to love has been very hard for me. But i am glad to be back home. Its nice to have a little bit of normalcy. It has also been good to see my family again, my brother, sister and sister in law, and of course my parents. Oh and my mom's Mexican food! I had chorizo con papas with my mothers homemade tortillas! mmmmm it doesn't get any better! I'm going to go take a nap, which is something i haven't done in a while. later

J

3 comments:

Angelique said...

We are glad that you made it home safely. Keep in touch

bhernandez said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying homelife..keep in touch..in other words, update your blog on a regular basis..have praise practice 8:45am, don't be late....Benjy

Bethany Hernandez said...

i was totally going to say the same thing about praise practice...except i was going to remind you to set your alarm =)