Saturday, November 15, 2008

Why are you here?

I had a really great time tonight. I got to eat fried chicken, hang out with Pastor, Lilian, (two "l's" or one?) some middle school kids, and watch a movie with Joey (which always fun! We always have a good time!). I actually left joey at 0200 which is the latest ive stayed out since ive been here. So I get to my room and as i approach the door i can see the light is on. So i think that my roommate is up. Which is unlike him, he is normally in bed. So i enter the room and i look on his side of the room, and he's not in the room, he's gone . I look at my bed, nothing. Then i see this random person sleeping on the top bunk. The first words out of my mouth are, "what are you doing in my room?" as he struggles to wake up he explains to me that he inadvertently locked himself out of his room while he was at PT(PT ended at 530pm). So i have a bit of sympathy for him now. He lives next door by the way, so im guessing my roommate let him in to crash. So i write a sweet loving note for my other sweetmate. His name is Davis and he's really cool. So about 10 minutes later i hear a knock at the door, and its Davis, here to save the day. Anyway, what an end to a great evening!

1 comment:

Jehu Hernandez said...

I though maybe it was the Air Force's version of Goldilocks.