Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Pain, No Gain!

What a cliche! But i think that it rings true for me the last couple of weeks. Since I've been home i have been consistently going to the gym to work out. Not that mamby pamby PT work out i was doing. I have been running at least a mile and a 1/2 and then lifting weights. I've maxed out at 110. Which doesn't sound like a lot, but it is when you way 140, So, I'm like 30 pounds away from benching myself, which is cool to me. My body has really changed over the last 3 weeks, i have definitely gain a ton of mass and dropped a couple of pounds in the waist. I feel better about myself, and i like the definition that my body has. I know all of that sounded really conceited, but i really don't mean it that way, Im just proud of myself, and my body, and even when i got out of basic, i had muscle, but no meat, and now i have both. So I'm pleased is all.

Anyway, now that I'm a bit self conscience because i feel liked i just bragged on myself for like 10 minutes straight, I'm glad Christmas is approaching. I just wish it was cold and snowing. But its all good! I hope this finds all of you well! I'm sure I'll write before Christmas, but if i don't then Merry Christmas to all of you! May the Lord bless you all during this time of family and fun.

No comments: