Friday, October 17, 2008

RE: Is the Doctor really in?

This post is in response to the comment left by Beth in reference to my post entitled "Is the Doctor really in?" So if you have not read that comment please do so before reading this post.


Funny you should say that. Studies have also shown that while those who drink Dr. Pepper may be better spellers, they also have trouble with grammar. Let me illustrate what I mean. If you look at your (Beth's) blog under the post dated Tuesday October 14th entitled "Funnies From Today", you will see that at the end of your first paragraph you have a sentence in parenthesis. It is as follows, "jeremy, don't do you dare answer that question!". Here you can clearly see the mistake made. I believe that my research and clear example speaks for itself. So I have to say that after looking at the scientific evidence and doing my own research. I have come to the conclusion that, I do not believe the Doctor is in.

1 comment:

Bethany Hernandez said...

i don't know what you mean. i went back and read it and i didn't see what you were referring to. you might be losing your mind.