Friday, October 24, 2008

Top of the mornin' to ya!

Okay, so yesterday i talked about the guy in my class that is a "topper". Well today he did it again. So I'm standing there with two other airman and we are having a discussion about baseball (the season did start right?) and the use of steroids by some of the players. So about that time the "topper" walks up. He caught the last bit of our conversation, enough to know what we were talking about. One of the airman asks the question, "How do they even get steroids??" A bit naive to the world, a valid question. So he chimes in, "oh anybody can get them, they're easy to get. I could get them if i wanted to." At this point in the conversation i am doing everything i can to hold it together. I'm trying not to laugh in the guys face. So an awkward pause passes and he speaks up again. "I took steroids once." At this point i have hidden my face behind my hat because I'm laughing so hard. I cant contain myself. I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth!! I had to walk away! He did say that it was for medical reasons, which I'm sure it was. But wow...really!


Im sure that there will be more wonderful stories to come!

Dont forget to pray for Pastor as he revcovers from surgery!

1 comment:

amber said...

probably the only steroids the topper ever took came out of an asthma inhaler.