Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ugh!

I try very hard not to complain...sometimes I don't do so well...but I do try. So I'm going to vent for just a minute so please bear(bear, or bare?) with me. This week has sucked big time!! And its only stinking Tuesday!!! I wont go into details but holy freakin crap, how hard is it for you to do what you are supposed to do! I'm so frustrated right now the words wont even come! And its not just the stuff going on at the squadron(by the way Sunday night Bethany asked me if I got into trouble ..and I told here I don't get into trouble and she replied...I didn't mean you, I meant the "squadron". I was very impressed that she used the correct terminology) but there is just a bunch of other crap going on..so anyway..that's my vent..see not sooo bad..right? Well maybe it is? Well anyway thanks for listening. I hope you guys have a great day.

No comments: