Friday, September 12, 2008

Beef and Ice Cream

A steak, loaded baked potato, ice cream and the best possible company you could ask for. What more could a guy ask for? I had a great time tonight. I had the distinct privilege of going to Logan's Road House with Pastor and his familia (see my Spanish is getting better). I had a great time! I don't think I've laughed that hard in quite sometime, so thank you for that. After dinner I was tied up, thrown in the back of the van and the forced to sit and eat an oreo, chocolate chip, and fudge ice cream creation from Cold Stone! The nerve of some People! But it's okay, I forgive you! It was a great break from the action packed adventure driven week of looking at oh so sweet sticks and blobs! I really needed that. And like I said before, the company was way better than the food and the ice cream combined! Oh and just a fair warning. When you are at cold stone they have trick chairs and if you don't sit in them in just the right way, you get a sweet little surprise! So, thanks again for a wonderful evening! Now, about these rope burns.......

1 comment:

Jehu Hernandez said...

I'm just glad it wasn't me that fell out of my chair at Cold Stone. I may not have gotten up for a while!