Thursday, September 25, 2008

Game Time

Today has been a good day. I have a test tomorrow so please be praying for me. I should be testing out at around 12:00pm. Also the soccer season starts on Monday and we have a game on Monday (the 29th) at 6:30pm and Tuesday at 6:30pm. It would mean a lot to me if you could come and support me. I understand that we all have alot going on, but if your schedule permits, it would be really cool. If you do plan to come please let me know so I can find out what it takes to get you through the gate. You have all loved and supported me so much while have been here and it means so much to me! Thanks for all you have done for me!


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace that passes all understanding!

No comments: