Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random

Well I passed yet another test today, with a whopping 95%. I am so glad block 10 is over. I also joined the squadron soccer team which i am really excited about. I was playing in a men's league be for i joined and i was having a blast, so we'll see what happens. That's really about it nothing new and exciting but oh did you see Roddick in that spurs t shirt? i mean that must be the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! I cant wait to put one one my dog!!! I hope everone's week is going well.

3 comments:

Betty said...

I've been looking online for a Spurs shirt for my dog today too. It's so good that she's black and white already. Kelli and Roddick have started a trend. I just wonder if she'll keep it on or if she will destroy it like she does every other cloth (yes cloth) item that she comes into contact with.

Enjoy soccer! Sounds like fun. See you soon.

Mac

Bethany Hernandez said...

haha...kelli will LOVE this! and yes, mac, roddick has already started chewing the shirt.

kelli said...

Now jeremy...I think I hint some sarcasm in your blog. I hope I'm wrong. You seem like too nice a guy to be sarcastic!!