Saturday, September 20, 2008

Slaughter!

Last night I went to a high school football game. I haven't been to a HS football game in years. I had a ton of fun. I can honestly say that between Pastor and me I think that we could coach the chiefs to a great season. I think we make a great team! We have a good strategy and with some work on our special teams (Bethany that's the kick off team) i think we will have a great team this year! I tried to buy a t-shirt but they were out mediums....maybe next time.

GO CHIEFS!!
Chiefs 46
Other Guys 26


For those of you who are checking my spelling, I used spell check...it saved my life :-)

3 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

ohhhh...it's on now! spell check will be the least of your worries...

kjjbbq@gmail.com said...

Thanks for supporting my alma mater! Go Lake View! I see the new coaching staff has breathed some life into the team and I'm so glad for it. See you soon Jeremy! -Mac

Jehu Hernandez said...

Yes, Jeremy, I always amaze myself with my wealth of coaching knowledge when I watch a game.