Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Early to bed...not so easy to rise

Recently there has been some discussion on age and how apparently old I really am....So I guess I am going to add more evidence to that apparent "fact". Last night I was in bed by 7:45pm. Granted I was a bit under the weather, never the less 7:45! And when I woke up this morning...I felt like I had been hit by a truck. And PT, try doing calisthenics and cardio like you just wrestled a bear (which I could totally do.....and win), it was a bit rough. I think i came out on top though. I am feeling better this afternoon..but dude! So I guess I will go back to my normal routine since going to bed early didn't do much good.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you. May He turn His countenance toward you, be gracious and give you peace. May you be so filled with His Holy Spirit that He would give you mighty inner strength to get through the day and face the issues and the hurdles that come your way today!(Ephesians 3:16 NLT)

No comments: