Thursday, September 4, 2008

Betrayal

I just got done watching the first of six messages on betrayal by Pastor Ed Young. And what a thought provoking start. I highly recommend that you listen to it as well. Actually I watched it via podcast on iTunes. I hope to finish the series this weekend or sometime early next week. That is the only video podcast he has up right now. I heard Ed do a series called "Just Lust". Also very powerful. Not on a podcast but if you are interested I believe that i can get my hands on a copy or two.

Well I took my block 9 test today. And much to my dismay I got a 95%. I know a big let down! But I will say this, I was very stressed about this test last night and I wasn't sure if I was going to pass or not. But Tara and my dad were praying for me and I know that God helped me through it. Because when I sat down and started the test, it was like I saw it plain as day! cArazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ed Young is great
i've heard 2 of his betrayal stories (the one about basketball and the one about the guy who lied about all the money)
he has great insight!