Saturday, September 27, 2008

Release

So I'm really not that great of a musician, but I absolutely love to play music. I love to sing as well but I been banned in five states and three countries.....two of those countries I haven't even been to! Anyway......last weekend Ricky graciously lent me his guitar. I have been piddling around all week and it has been such a great release for me. I go back and forth between my three or four chords and I just play. I just let out all my frustrations, my fears, and even my victories. There are no words, no agenda, no real goal. Its just me with my eyes closed. Funny thing is all my frustrations and all my fears that I hold onto so tightly. He just comes in and without me even aware of what is going on, He touches me. I mean, I'm not doing anything special or spectacular. I'm just worshiping Him plain and simple. I struggle with the words to convey the emotions that i am feeling right now. I guess I'm just humbled that the God of the universe would want me. With all my sin and all my shame, and yet....He does.