Monday, September 1, 2008

A wee bit home sick

Well I have to say that over all I had a really great time in Austin. I got to see a friend that I haven't seen in a long time and that was terrific (I like the word terrific). I was able to relax and just hang out and have absolutely zero worries. Which was nice! But, now I'm back in wonderful San Angelo, no offense, it's just not home for me. Which leads me to my next point. I miss home terribly! I really miss Tara! But I'm not going to make this some depressing blog..lol I had a good time and now its back to the grind. I will say that I am very blessed to have my church family here. I really missed being at church you all on Sunday and I am so thankful that you are a part of my life. I look forward to every Saturday, Sunday and now Wednesday. Its what gets me through the week. So please hear me when I say that you all have been placed in my life during this season I am in to help me grow, and change and mature. And you will never understand the great impact that you have had, are having in my life. Thank you for your love, and your prayers. I can't wait to see you on Wednesday. We do have small groups on Wednesday right?..call me! :-) I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend as well and I cant wait to hear about it!

2 comments:

kjjbbq@gmail.com said...

Good to see you made it back here safely. We will be having intermission service Wednesday and I will give you a call then. Thanks for being part of our lives. See you soon!

Jehu Hernandez said...

Glad you had a restful weekend. You definitely were missed Sunday, and not just because you're the drummer. See you at InterMission.